|Home||» Products||» Riello Burners||» Riello 40 Gas Burner FS15|
Overall Dimensions (mm)
BURNER - BOILER MOUNTING FLANGE
STATE OF SUPPLY
Monoblock, gas burners, completely automatic, with one stage settings fitted with:
- Fan with forward curve blades
- Cover lined with sound-deadening material
- Metallic and fixed air damper with adjustment
- Single phase electric motor 230 V, 50 Hz
- Combustion head fitted with:
- stainless steel head cone, resistant to high temperatures
- ignition electrodes
- ionisation probe
- gas distributor
- flame stability disk
- flame inspection window
- Adjustable air pressure switch, with graduated selector, to guarantee burner lock out in the case of insufficient combustible air
- Microprocessor-based flame control box, with diagnostic functions
- IP X0D (IP 40) electric protection level.
- Flange insulation screen
- Screws and nuts for fixing the flange to the boiler
- 7-pole socket
- Reduction nipple Rp 1/2” - Rp 3/8” (for R40 FS3 only)
- Instruction handbook for installation, use and maintenance
- Spare parts catalogue.
|GAS TRAIN CODE *||GAS TRAIN MODEL||NATURAL GAS||LPG||NOTE|
|3970531||MB 407/1 - RSD 20||FS15||FS15||(1) (4)|
Please see Designation of Gas Train Series in the page before the Catalogue index.
* Gas train are 230V/50Hz - 220V/60Hz electrical supply
(1) With installed plug (if the plug is not necessary, remove it in accordance with gas train instruction manual indication)
(2) FS8 ≤ 80 kW with natural gas
(3) FS10 ≤ 80 kW with natural gas
(4) FS20 ≤ 180 kW with natural gas
The valve seal control device is compulsory (conforming to EN 676) on gas trains to burners with a maximum output over 1200 kW.
To select the gas train please refer to the technical data leaflet and/or instruction manual.
Remote reset control kit for MG 557/3/5 control box
The MG 557 control box can be remotely released using an electric command kit. This kit must be installed in conformity with the local authority.
Extended head kit
Burners “standard head” can be transformed into “extended head” versions by using the special kit. Here the KITS available for the various burners are listed, showing the original and the extended lengths.
|BURNER||STANDARD HEAD LENGTH (mm)||EXTENDED HEAD LENGTH (mm)||KIT CODE|
Inlet air aspiration kit
This kit allows to channel the external air directly into the burner and is available as accessory for models:
7-pin plug kit
If necessary a 7-pin plug kit is available (in packaging of n. 5 pieces).
PC interface kit
To connect the control box to a personal computer for the transmission of operation, fault signals and detailed service information, an interface adapter with PC software are available.
For burning LPG gas, a special kit is available to be fitted to the combustion head on the burner as shown in the following table.
|BURNER||KIT CODE FOR |
|KIT CODE FOR |